The conference was canceled due to the earthquake disaster in our country.
9.30 – 10.00 Opening Speeches
Jelena Tadzic, DAI, Project Director
Dr. Mehmet Yavuz, İzmir Development Agency, Secretary General
Thierry Hoppe, Royal Danish Consulate General in İstanbul, Consul
General – Head of Mission
10.00 – 10.30 Talent: A Key Driver of Cluster Competitiveness
Reza Zadeh, European Foundation for Cluster Excellence, CEO
10.30 – 11.00 Clean Actions for Transformation of Clean Energy Sectors in İzmir
Ekin Taşkın, BEST For Energy Project, Team Leader
11.00 – 11.15 Coffee Break
11.15 – 12.30 Session 1: Actions for Clean Energy Sectors in İzmir
Moderator: Gökhan Serdar, TPI Composite, Vice President of EMEA Region
• Prof. Dr. Alper Baba, İzmir Institute of Technology, Vice Rector
"R&D&I Actions for Clean Energy Sectors in İzmir"
• Ali Ercan Türkoğlu, İzenerji, Chairman of the Board
"Climate Neutral and NET Zero Cities"
• Hülya Ulusoy Sungur, İzmir Development Agency, BEST For Energy Project Coordinator
"Clean Projects for Regional Development"
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch Break
13.30 – 15.00 Session 2: Green Transition in Denmark, Policy Level Actions
Moderator: Ekin Taşkın, BEST For Energy Project, Team Leader
• Frederik Karam Pedersen, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark, International Project Manager
"Danish Climate Policy, Projects and Supply Chain"
• Poul Rask Nielsen, Hjoerring Municipality, Senior Project Manager
"Energy Planning and Realizing Cooperation Across Sectors
• Emrah Öztunç, Sector Counsellor in Energy at the Royal Danish Embassy in Turkey
"Green Transition and Collaboration Between Turkey and Denmark"
15:00 – 15:15 Coffee Break
15:15 – 16:45 Session 3: Future of Global Green Energy Transition
Moderator: Buğra Barlas, BEST For Energy Project, Senior Expert
• Lars Hummelmose, Danish Board of District Heating, Managing Director
"A Story of the Danish District Heating"
• Serhan Günel, Danfoss Climate Solutions, Senior Sales Consultant at Danfoss Turkey, Middle East & Africa
"The Building Stock in Turkey, Its Regional Energy, and the CO2 Emission Effect"
• Joseph A. Hårb, General Manager at Hove Turkey, Regional Sales Director at Hove
"Green Transition with a Private Sector Perspective"
16.45 – 17.30 Networking Session